Your first session:
- First consultation involves gathering information on your posture type, assessing your strengths and weaknesses and assessing any injuries you’ve had or have
- I will also introduce you to the first 3 techniques:
- Neutral spinal alignment
- Thoracic breathing
- Core engagement
- Semmi supine pose.
- Pelvic stability exercises:
- From this session I can then design a program based on the information I have gathered.
- Every session after that will involve me carefully guiding you through your exercises and correcting where needed and advancing when needed.
One to one sessions: £35 an hour.
Cancellation for one to one sessions must be 24 hours in advance or full charge will apply.
Classes: £60 for 6 weeks payable one week in advance booking your slot.
Any missed classes are non refundable.
One to ones for class members are discounted to £25 an hour.
- Have you done pilates before? Classes or one to one?
- Why would you like to learn pilates?
- Do you have any injuries, aches or pains?
- Have you been advised to take up pilates? And if so by who and why?
- What are you looking to gain from pilates?